Dine in style with quality German steel cutlery with our Heritage Steel 4 Piece Steak Knife Set by Hammer Stahl. This steak knives set is quality cutlery with strong handles, shaped for comfort and ease. The non-serrated blades cut cleanly through meats, and allow for additional sharpening when necessary. Attractive Pakkawood handles will add a "classic touch" to ensure your guests will feel right at home. Hammer Stahl builds enduring versatility and functionality into its cutlery so that you can enjoy its beauty and performance in your home for years to come.
The knife process starts in Germany, where stainless steel is fully forged and tempered for ideal strength and durability. The forged steel is then shipped to our state-of-the-art studio where the detailed process of applying the Pakkawood handles is meticulously handcrafted by skilled artisans. After handles are attached, the razor sharp cutting edge is measured for precision by laser. The knife is then polished, inspected and packaged. The finished product is an impeccable combination of beauty and functional design. Each set of knives would make for a stylish and practical housewarming, anniversary, birthday or retirement gift for your friends or family.
Knife Use and Care tips:
• Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
• Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
• It is not advisable to use any knife to cut through bone, as blades can be damaged.
• Not meant for the dishwasher. Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
• Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
• Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
• Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener or have it sharpened by a professional.
• Bamboo oil (mineral oil) should be used on knife handles, blocks, and cutting boards as needed
**Please note that due to the handcrafted nature of production, some variations in the final look and shape of each piece can be expected.