Made in the USA! The Traditional Deck Mounted Pot Filler Faucet by Waterstone features a classic design to complement all of the Traditional Suites by Waterstone: Annapolis, Hampton and Towson. Made from solid brass with a 22" reach spout, this faucet also features a built-in check valve to prevent dripping. 3/4 turn ceramic disk valve cartridge and an aerated water stream.
Shown above with a cross handle. Also available with a lever handle, see here.
This faucet is compatible with reverse osmosis filtration systems.
Please Note: This faucet is finished to order. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.
- Waterstone is the only major kitchen faucetry manufacturer that makes their products from American-made brass and stainless steel. All of the Waterstone faucets are made completely in the USA from start to finish.
- All products are backed by Lifetime Functional Warranty.
- The faucets are available in 22 finishes
- Each faucet is built and plated to order, rather than shipped from pre-made stock. 4-5 week lead time is to be expected.
- All faucets are individually handmade, polished, finished, assembled and water-tested by hand.
- Specially developed packaging ensures one of the lowest shipping damage rate in the industry.